Bad news : I hurt my ligament in my ankle!




 Today, I have to tell you the sad news. Last weekend, during the football I had fallen. And I rolled my body two wheels from the bottom. I fell over my ankle and fell so sick that I could not stand up for a while. I did not get my feet to get up. I realized that instinctively I was badly hurt.

 In the end, I was going to one side and resting, so the game was finished that day. But after the game, my left ankle was so sick that I could not walk properly. But I had to go to home, so I just drove around and came back and showered. It was not even an automatic transmission, it was a manual transmission! (Actually, I thought 'I had to go home', so I did not even know my foot was sick.
 
 After shower, I looked at my ankle and it was swollen much. Both ankle's thickness was different. So at the pharmacy, I took steps to buy pain relief patch and bandages. The pain of ankle seemed to sink a little. After dinner, It started to get a bruise in my ankle. There was no trauma, but it seemed to have severe injuries. Walking was also difficult. Eventually, on Monday, as soon as the day brightened, I went to the hospital.
 
 X-rays were taken, and ultrasound examination was done. Fortunately, the bone is fine, but the ligament is have been badly injured. Doctor diagnosed that the ligaments were broken and torn everywhere. The doctor told me to go to the hospital steadily for about a month in the future. He said I have to doing splinting. It will cost a lot of money. Maybe I should rest for a month without playing soccer.
 



 Since I can not play soccer, I will have more time to manage my blog! This is a good thing if it is good :) I will write more and communicate more.
 Anyway, the final exam period is approaching soon, but I hope I can fully recover before the exam ...

Popular posts from this blog

GamdongRan : convenience stores food - GS25

Green Car : How to use Car sharing in Korea

KTX : How to book a KTX ticket online