The Reserve army(Reserve forces) in Korea





 Today, I went to reserve army training. The reserve army is an army that exists as a reserve. It does not live as a soldier for 24 hours like active duty. It is a living being as a member of society and a soldier when it is needed. Of course, if you live as a member of society, you can forget the military experience and sense that you have naturally accumulated, so you have to get some level of military training for a fixed period of time to maintain your ability.
 However, the regular reserves are to be trained in military units for two nights and three days. But, because I am a student, I am classified as a "student reserve group" and only need to be trained for eight hours. In other words, I can get in and out in a day. Once a year, it ends when basic training is given at the training site designated by the school. So I was able to finish it very simply :)
 The reserve army is also an army, so it is forbidden to take pictures of military security. So unfortunately, there is not a picture in today's posting! As it is still an army, combat uniforms are, of course, essential. If you want to see a picture of the reserve army of Korea, you can look for pictures of the general ROK Army. This is because there is no big difference in wearing the same clothes.
 From 2015 on, it was changed to give training to creative squadrons by squad unit and to give early discharge if performance is good. It is a way to arrange various exercises in five parts such as shooting, checkpoint, and battlefield battle, and each team is trained to go around. It's like a free pass for an amusement park. The squad, who has completed all five, leaves immediately. Actually, participation is as high as all the squad members want to go out quickly. The squad I was in was fortunate enough to get through all the process quickly. However, I was rejected in the shooting, and I had to stay again and finish my work. :( But I was able to get back to work quickly after completing the course again.
 And, when I go to reserve army, I give money! But it is not big money, so it is better not to expect. Training Provides a lunch price for meals and a transportation fare to get to the training area. I got 6000 won(about 6 dollar) for lunch and 7000 won(about 7 dollar) for transportation. Maybe I will buy a snack with the money ....;)
 I am going to need 7 more years of reserve training. But in the last two years, I do not train, so I actually need five more years. I must repeat this process five more times in the future! Even during the three-year period, maybe I am not a student so I need to be trained for two nights and three days ... TT



Popular posts from this blog

GamdongRan : convenience stores food - GS25

Green Car : How to use Car sharing in Korea

KTX : How to book a KTX ticket online