Apply for Nikon Photo Challenger!




 On the Internet, I saw an article about recruiting Nikon Photo Challenger.(http://www.nikon-image.co.kr/event/ing/view/359) It was an article that recruited people to take pictures anywhere, for example, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Gangwon, Chungcheong, Jeolla, Gyeongsang, and Jeju Island. I also liked taking pictures, so I had taken a lot of pictures. In order to support Nikon Photo Challenger, I need to upload some nice photos of myself. So I try to put some nice pictures out of the pictures I took!

 All photos were taken with Nikon's D5300 model. I have been using the D5300 model for two years now. At first I did not know the camera at all, but as I studied a little with the D5300, now I really liked taking pictures. I can now say that photography is my hobby. Below are the pictures I learned with the D5300.
 
 First, it is a night view photo taken in Ulsan. Ulsan Bridge can be seen at the back of the photo. It is very memorable because it is the night view photograph that I took for the first time in my life. With this photo, my photography technique could develop a lot.

 The second is an image taken at Daebu Island, Ansan City. I remember it was really cold on this day. My hand was frozen and it was hard to press the shutter. Still, I took as much of my focus as possible. As a result, I was able to get such a good picture. It is the photograph which I experienced the experience of overcoming the backlight. It was the first day I was born and saw the tidal flat. It feels good to hold the moment well.

 The last picture is taken at Araumaru, Incheon city. Araumaru has a glass bridge, and when you stand on a glass bridge, you can see a river that extends straight down. I was scared, but I was excited about the idea that I could take some great pictures. The sky was beautiful.

 All photos were not calibrated. When I took these pictures yet, I did not know how to calibrate. I am practicing calibrations these days. The reason I uploaded these pictures without correction is because I want the emotions I have written to not be erased due to corrections. I hope I can take lots of good pictures in the future.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GamdongRan : convenience stores food - GS25

Green Car : How to use Car sharing in Korea

KTX : How to book a KTX ticket online