Seoul story #1. Do 'In Seoul'




 Have you heard the word 'in Seoul'?

 The meaning of this word is to go to Seoul, which means 'in Seoul' means a success as a student. As such, be treated as a noun, is 'going to Seoul' in Korea enough to mean. Also, this word can inform the situation everyone want to going to Seoul.

 Especially the word 'In Seoul' is the envy of high school student at grew up in the countryside. And, I grew up in the countryside, too. In fact, when the CSAT is finished, many high schools makes banner which student list who success  'In Seoul'. And hung it on the wall of the school. So, many students are efforts for pass a university located in Seoul. And so was I.  But, there are a little ways to go to Seoul. Here are some way and  I'll explain to you.

  1. Study hard and get good score.

  2. Outstanding figure in English, essay writing, art or P.E.


 Above, there are two ways how 'In Seoul' can do. Of course, you can move residence to Seoul, but it doesn't realistic, I won't deal with it ;). If  I had anything outstanding skill, I could was very happy , but I didn't have anything. There was just too ordinary student.

 But I still did not give up. Continued efforts by the day before taking the CSAT. And finally, I passed the 'The Catholic University of Korea'(CUK). Maybe you've heard about 'The Catholic University of America' located in Washington. Similar university is in Korea as well. And just, I was able to study at 'The university'. It was very cool.




 The Catholic university of Korea located in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province, not in Seoul. But it located in YEOKGOK station, very close to Seoul. Exactly not located in Seoul, But it can became part of the 'In Seoul'. So the accessibility to Seoul was very good.


▲ Onsu station is located in Seoul, but Yeokgok station is not



 So, when I passed in 'The Catholic university of Korea', It was the beginning of my life in Seoul.

Popular posts from this blog

GamdongRan : convenience stores food - GS25

Green Car : How to use Car sharing in Korea

KTX : How to book a KTX ticket online